Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HODGEPODGE #2 for me

Let's take a little survey in the comments today, shall we?
Yes, of course if you are reading you should comment. 
You should always comment.

Here's the survey question-
Is it snowing where you live?

No snow in NW Florida

Come on now...
what would a day on my blog be like without a mention of the white stuff?

And fyi-that last question is not part of the survey.
It is strictly rhetorical.


Now on to the Hodgepodge-be sure to link your post at the bottom so friends can find you.
============================

1.  Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or forged their own path?

  I would have to say that I forged my own path, and this is what it looked like the last time I did. 
 


2.  This week's Wednesday Hodgepodge happens to fall on Groundhog's Day.  In keeping with that theme, if you could have a do-over of any one day out of the last seven, which day would it be and why.  If you haven't seen the movie Groundhog Day
this question will make absolutely no sense but that's okay....you can answer anyway.

  I found it interesting that I don't remember the "do-over" part of Groundhog Day
and neither did MJ. He agreed with me that we would both like to do-over the day we each got hurt (my double wrist sprain and his muscle pull), but those happened more than seven days ago. I told him that I wanted a do-over of  last Thursday, but I wouldn't change anything. When he asked me why I said. "Because it was REALLY good!!!" So I guess that's my answer. Do-overs on last Thursday, keeping the morning exactly how it went, but starting an hour sooner.

You thought my question was going to be weather related didn't you?  (or shadows)
 I have to share this picture, since it is  groundhog day. 



3.  Hot cocoa...yay or nay on the marshmallows?
 
Definitely, if I have them. I just wish they didn't vanish so fast.
4.  Do you wear makeup
every day?  What are the top two must haves in your daily makeup routine?  
 
  I rarely wear makeup. My top two musts when I do are foundation and mascara.


5.  Is it more important to you in a relationship to be loved or understood?
 
    Understood, because I don't think I can truly be loved if i am not understood.


6.  Parsley sage rosemary
or thyme... your favorite?
 
      None of the above, but I put garlic powder in almost everything.


7.  What do you do when you feel angry?  
 
       I take deep breaths and I focus on the happiness in my life.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
 
        Today I found out that I am going to be a grandma. It looks like Mr. Handsome is going to have a baby brother or sister later this year.
  This is Mr. Handsome. 

  until next time ...

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking of CaddyShack...no wonder I didn't remember the do-over part. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Handsome is handsome : ) Congrats!

    I too have groundhogs living in the rock wall in front of and behind my house. They make my dog absolutely bonkers..we have a lot of wildlife...she does not give the deer or bear a second glance but those groundhogs drive her to distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Handsome is...HANDSOME!! I am a step-grandmother (he is 2) and I love it. However I did tell my husband I think it would be better to have gandkids before having kids!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! BTW, we live in each other's neck of the woods! That beach is starting to look familiar!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.