Thursday, February 17, 2011

SHARING A HAND CRAFTED SITE

    Blogging about a blogging contest...

 Today I was roaming around the pages of facebook and I saw a post by Melissa at:
Melissa's Jewelry & Accessories on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/MelissaJewelryAcc
Every time that I see one of her posts I tell myself that I need to purchase something. The reason that I haven't yet is because I can't decide what I want to get first. She has so many wonderful items, and they are priced very reasonable.
 She sells this "Keep My Husband Safe" Pewter Hand Stamped Pendant, paired up with a pewter combat boot, and a stainless steel ball chain for $18.

"My Hero Wears Combat Boots" Collection..add on's available


 She has so many amazing pieces. You need to stop by her site : Melissa's Jewelry & Accessories on Storenvy (http://mjewelry.storenvy.com/)  and see for yourself.

"Fight Like A Girl" Breast Cancer Awareness, Infant/Child Loss, and Infertility Awareness, Crystal & Pearl Jewelry, Orchid Collection, Other Military items, Hand Stamped Jewelry, Earrings, Necklaces, and much more !

Melissa asked us to blog about this blogging contest and I have really enjoyed sharing my thoughts on her work. Please.. go visit her site. (Did I say that already?) I can't finish up without sharing one of the top runners for my favorite item. 

OK.. you can go now ... Enjoy your visit.  (http://mjewelry.storenvy.com/)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    Thanks for your comment and visit tonight. I hope you'll stop by again.

    Thanks for the info on this site. I'm sure I can find lots of goodies.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.