Saturday, February 12, 2011

MY CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE

HERE IT IS..THE RECIPE THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR 
 
CHICKEN NUGGETS
 
INGREDIENTS




  OIL FOR FRYING
   4 BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN BREASTS
    1 large egg (beaten)
   1 1/2 cup flour
   1/8 tsp salt,
   1/4 pepper
   1 tsp garlic powder (use half in flour and half in sauce)
   1/3 cup honey
   1/4 cup soy sauce
PREHEAT OVEN TO 250


Cut chicken into bite size pieces
Dip chicken in egg
Coat with flour (add  salt, pepper, and 1/2 tsp of the garlic powder to the flour)
I shake it in a baggy and it works great



 

  Fry the chicken in oil. I use my fry daddy for about 3 minutes
Drain  
 
PREPARE SAUCE
  In baking dish; add honey, soy sauce and the other 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. 
I put this in microwave for about 20 seconds and stir it together.
 
Add the chicken to the sauce mix and either shake to cover or just stir it around.


  Bake in 250 oven for 20 minute to let it soak up the flavor.  
Very simple and very tasty.



 
Let me know if you give it a try. It really is very easy and I get a lot of compliments. Makes sure that when you fry the chicken that it is just lightly golden brown. If you cook too long then the chicken tastes tough.

ENJOY!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.