Sunday, February 20, 2011



HAVE YOU JOINED THE 400 MILES IN 2011 CHALLENGE YET? CLICK THE LINK ABOVE AND YOU CAN JOIN. IT IS A GOOD BOOST AFTER THE LONG WINTER THAT MANY HAVE FACED.

The challenge will run from January 1st thru December 31st

The purpose is to reach the equivalent of 400 miles (at least) during the year, not a set number of miles a day.


---------------------------------------------------------- 
MY UPDATE  
 
This weeks  = 19 miles, mostly walking on the beach
 
Previous total = 60.7
 
TOTAL MILES SINCE I STARTED = 79.7 
==================================
I made a few stops along the way
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






ENJOY YOUR DAY...ONE STEP AT A TIME
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such beautiful photos! Thanks for the smiles on a dreary Sunday morning, I could imagine being at the beach just from looking at the photos.

    Congratulations on your 400-mile progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 Miles! What a great job and what a great motivation for me to get out and walk (which I will as soon as it stops snowing!!!) In the mean time, it's the bike for me. And what beautiful photos you took.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job! And on the beach!!! What beach do you walk on? Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.