Saturday, February 12, 2011

FITNESS CHALLENGE (update)




THE 400 MILE FITNESS CHALLENGE 2011
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO JOIN


The challenge will run from January 1st thru December 31st

The purpose is to reach the equivalent of 400 miles (at least) during the year, not a set number of miles a day.

----------------------------------------------------------


MY PROGRESS 
This week I started 2 new ideas that have boosted my totals. 
You can read about them on my "A HEALTHIER ME" page

This week = 23.4
Treadmill,exercise bicycle, and walking on the beach.
 
Previous total = 37.3
TOTAL MILES SINCE JAN 16th = 60.7 
==================================
I made a few stops along the way.







A LITTLE GIRL AT THE MARDI GRAS PARADE



until next time ...

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had another great week!

    LOVE the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great week! At this rate, you will easily hit the 100 mile marker!!! Keep it moving girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you LynnMarie for the boost and for stopping by. I am loving this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.