Saturday, February 26, 2011

400 mile Challenge ..Update


The challenge will run from January 1st thru December 31st

CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO JOIN IN 


The purpose is to reach the equivalent of 400 miles (at least) during the year, not a set number of miles a day.
---------------------------------------------------------- 
HERE IS MY UPDATE  
 
This weeks  = 15.67 miles, mostly walking on the beach
One more week and I won't be on the beach for a few months. 
 
Previous total =79.70
 
TOTAL MILES SINCE I STARTED = 95.33
 
==================================
I made a few stops along the way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is Sunday morning.

And this is Sunday night.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAY..I got a field trip to a belated Valentine's day dinner. 
I took this as we were driving over the bridge into Destin.  

I love the pretty sky. 

I TOOK SOME OLD BREAD DOWN TO THE BEACH AND I TOSSED IT UP FOR THE BIRDS. I WAS SURE THAT THEY WOULD ATTACK ME AT ANY MOMENT. 

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! 
THE BIRDS ARE ALWAYS POSING FOR ME

TOOK THIS WHEN I SNUCK INTO A DIFFERENT CONDO TO USE THEIR HOT-TUB  SHHHH

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK FROM OMAHA !!!

2 comments:

  1. Another great week! The photos are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and I am so glad about how many miles you have done. Almost 100 miles! That is fantastic. Keep it up and enjoy all the sunshine you can get - we have freezing rain!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.