1. Will you watch the Super Bowl? If so who will you root for?
MJ and I will be watching the Super Bowl from our home. I imagine that we will eat more than we should and empty a few beer bottles. Since we have to pick one of the teams... Go Packers !
2. Is ignorance bliss?
After thinking this one over I am going with YES. I am not going into details on why I feel this way, because it's just too darn personal for me this week. My answer might change next week.
3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy)
Not Bashful, but I might seem that way if I am around a lot of people that I have no interest in. Not Doc, but I have been known to play nurse on occasion. I used to be Grumpy, but divorce solved that problem. I would have to say I am part Sneezy (and they are such loud sneezes) and part Sleepy, because we stay up way too late, but mostly, I am just plain HAPPY !
4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize the seating?
Men in the front and the women in the back. I will sit behind my man, so that we can touch. (smiling)
5. What is beauty?
Beauty is anything that softens your heart in some way.
6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose?
I would most likely bring a dessert.
7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer?
My home made chicken nuggets. I tried to find the recipe and I didn't have any luck. Here are the basics.
Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
Dip chicken in egg and coat with flour (add salt, pepper, and garlic powder) to your liking) I shake it in a baggy and it works great.
Fry the chicken in oil. I use my fry daddy for about 4-5 minutes.
Once this chicken is drained I coat it with a mixture honey and soy sauce. I do about 2 parts honey to 1 part soy sauce. (around 1/4 cups honey) Sorry I don't have exact measurements.
Bake in 250 oven for 15 minute to let it soak up the flavor. Very simple and very tasty.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This is my first Hodgepodge and I hope to participate for many more. Feel free to visit and follow my blog. I am a beginner, but I hope that my occasional ramblings will bring a smile to others.