Friday, January 28, 2011

Quick walking update

 Tonight has been a busy night doing emails and I and going to dedicate the rest of my night to blog reading. I wanted to come and leave a quick post and log my steps for today and yesterday. 
 It was 60+ degrees here today and I was excited to get out for a walk. It was so windy when I got down to the beach. After about 15 minutes I decided that I had had enough of that craziness and I headed  out to the main street. I hardly ever walk on the street; it doesn't make much sense when I can walk on the beach. (smiling)
 I am not a very fast walker, especially since my  mishap with the jellyfish. Today I wore both of my arm splints and they are a constant reminder to me that I have to take it easy. My camera was in hand, and I was scouting the area for anything good to catch my eye. It is interesting to see what people have in their yards. Here are a few examples. 





 It was a beautiful day, but I really wish that I could be out in my normal attire of shorts and a tank top. I am counting down the days for that. Perhaps I should lose just a few pounds so that I am not freaking out when I try those shorts on. 

I did get 7516 steps in today;  2.4 miles. 

Yesterday, even with our outing, I only walked 1834 steps. It's a good thing I have to use the restroom as much as I do or that would have been cut in half.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.