Sunday, January 23, 2011

400 Mile Challenge

I made this blog so that I could keep track for the challenge. For the time being it won't be very fancy, but some day you will return here and say "wow, look how she's grown!" (that is my goal)
My first week is now on my tracker, thanks to my new pedometer. I didn't wear it all of the time, but I will be keeping it much closer in the future.
I am three weeks behind on the challenge, but that is fine with me. For nearly five weeks now I have been recovering from two sprained wrists. Would you believe I slipped on a jellyfish, walking on the beach? True story.
Now that I have some incentive, other than my scale (which I believe has been fibbing to be), I will be walking much more.

My total for the first week in the challenge = 8.25 miles

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge Ronalee! Glad you joined us! Sorry you sprained your wrists, but how you did it is kinda funny! I've never heard of anyone slipping on a jellyfish. I'll be sure to watch where I'm walking more closely from now on!

    I'm going to add you to the participant list on my right sidebar.

    (My scale lies to me too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great start! Welcome and I look forwarded to watching that ticker move. I have a ticker too and it does help to watch it move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome challenge. I need to check it out! I have been tracking all my stuff on my phone, so I actually have the info for most of this year atleast.

    Could you add name/url to your comment options? This is Brandy from NotSoAverageMama.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 400 mile challenge button is on the top of my page if you want to check it out. I tried to set the comment to add name/url but I am not sure if I found it yet. I am very new to blogging and have to teach myself everything.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.