Thursday, January 27, 2011

25 SONG MP3 SHUFFLE

I have seen this done and I thought that since we are going to see Merle Haggard tonight, it seemed appropriate to give it a whirl. It was interesting to see what came up in my shuffle.

(WE WILL BE IN ROW 16..I HAVE TO ADMIT I AM JUST A LITTLE BIT EXCITED !!!)

When you have 1600 songs, there is going to be some variety. Here is the proof.

1. "All My Ex's Live In Texas"  --  George Strait
2.  ''Fences'' -- The Soft Pack (Phoenix Cover)
3.  "I'm Moving On" -- Rascal Flatts
4.  "Amanda" -- Waylon Jennings
5.  "Tequila Sunrise" -- Eagles
6.  "Layla" -- Eric Clapton
7.  "Angel" -- Shaggy
8.  "Do You Love Me?" - Fiddler On The Roof (musical)
9.  "Nightingale" -- Norah Jones
10. "Somebody"  -- Aerosmith
11.  "Run My Way" -- Alison Parson
12.  "Jumpin, Jumpin"  -- Destiny's Child
13.  "I Will Always Love You"  -- Dolly Pardon
14.  "Don't Let It End"  -- Styx
15.  "Put Your Hands Up and Jump"  -- Busta Rhymes & Kris Kross
16.  "Crying in the Chapel" --  Elvis Presley
17.  "Shadows in the Moonlight"  --  Anne Murray
18.  "Lessons Learned"  -- Carrie Underwood
19.  "She Got Me"  -- Bruno Mars
20.  "You've Got a Way"  -- Shania Twain
21.  "Wounded"  -- Little Big Town
22.  "Freak"  -- The Smashing Pumpkins
23.  "In the Summertime"  -- Mungo Jerry
24.  "Life is for the Living"  -- Eric Dodge
25.  "American Woman"  -- Lenny Kravitz

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Thanks for stopping by the Over 40 Bloggers I added your blog to the list!!

    Thanks for joining the party!

    Hope you get lots of followers from it! Including me!! Please follow me back if you haven’t done so already!!

    Be sure to come by every Thursday night for the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop!

    Have a great day!!
    Java

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.